Thursday, December 17, 2009

Float Bowl Metal Phbh Phbl Dellorto Why Is No Water Coming From My Bowl Refill Tube (I Think That Is What It Is Called)?

Why is no water coming from my bowl refill tube (I think that is what it is called)? - float bowl metal phbh phbl dellorto

OK, here is the scenario ...

The water in the tank emptied and filled, it should be. I took the lid of the tank and looked into the tank. It was completely empty except for a thin layer of water on the floor, which is not normal. It should be completed in full, is not it? Here is the trouble begins ... The tank is not filled, and I think I found out why, but I can not find a solution. The non-replacement of the valve in the water bowl turning (I think it means), the overflow pipe. I (name of party only through the Internet charts, however, am) I see a small stream, float out of the metal rod connecting cup filling valve with the party rises up.

How can I fix it, what is my problem?

Any response or assessment of my situation would be great! Thank you very much. :)

Best regards,
Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment