Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Who Sells Aluminum Boats 12 Ft Aluminum Boat, Which Is Better For The Money, Outboard Or Trolling Motor?

12 ft aluminum boat, which is better for the money, outboard or trolling motor? - who sells aluminum boats

I have a 12-foot boat and want an aluminum engine for fishing. I have a small outboard, but expensive. The fish in the lake does not allow 2-stroke that's what came with my boat (3HP). I sold it for $ 200 and thought of my only one drive motor. Someone just a cross-mount trolling motors on them? I was looking at 55 pounds of confidence I think I putt and all. How is that for my boat? I know it is not as fast as a speedboat, but I have no money to buy an outboard motor and trolling have now, so I thought to receive only the traction motors. I have a new battery for now. Suggestions and tips that will be of great benefit. Thank you for watching and record. Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment