Thursday, February 18, 2010

Best Things To Write In A Wedding Card Do You Still Send Thank You Cards To Guests Who Actually Ruined Your Wedding?

Do you still send thank you cards to guests who actually ruined your wedding? - best things to write in a wedding card

I write thank you cards to all guests at our wedding. The thing is that in our guestbook host, there are 3 things that are completely destroyed. The first was my aunt, my uncle, my aunt complained the whole night at the height of his voice, especially, food, flowers, music, everything you can imagine, even though everything was great. My uncle was sitting in the corner all night, get drunk, have shown no education at all and just told me to tell me that there is not enough food or beer. Both were rude to other guests, remote, and even congratulate us. But even if it does not give us a map, let alone a gift.

The other person was my husband now ex-boyfriend, who has absolutely Rolling drunk broke into pulled down his pants, started a fight and had to eventually ask to be better men. My problem with him is that his wife is absolutely beautiful and she gave us a great gift.

I do not know what to do, everyone was so hard and has a very nice night in a bit of a nightmare, I do not want to thank them for that. But I know there is protocol to do. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment