Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tech Deck Are Stupid Something A 8th Grader Would Want To Buy?

Something a 8th grader would want to buy? - tech deck are stupid

and sell everything possible to sell at school, I tried the gum, which has a lot of money, but I almost got into difficulties () stupid teachers, but it's a long story what I think anyway, maybe a few I fall High tech know, because you know that it is popular, but soon others in the case of rubber (try again) and not stupid little skateboards

8 comments:

Dustin G said...

Sweets do ninja star, Paper Airplanes, homework, dares

Mr. Stapler said...

go to the store, like BJ's or Costco and buy some Starbucks frappicino bulk. Son and glass bottles. Try to keep the refrigerator as best they can and sell for about $ 2 each.

BIG PROFITS!

♥I'll Be HIS Paparazzi♥ said...

No energy drinks! They give you a heart attack. Coca-Cola, candy, whole with sugar. I love children, and sugar. I spent $ 12 at 7 Eleven on junk food today! Do you eat anything yet, though. : P

zack Q said...

Bowling
Kit Kats
Chocolate
sweet
School suplies pins fresh and unusual
Erasers or rare
We had a school store and school supplies are sold as strange and surprising that we sold a lot more than we made $ 300 in income, but u need to know how the state of the job:) jkjk

I have gone INCOGNITO said...

Candy, cookies, brownies,

Candy is the best, like buying a visit to Sam's Club and sweets in large quantities and sell for $ 1 or $ 1.50 per

B3cKii said...

A sweet treat
almost all the amenities of works, such as M & M's or Skittles

It's Bono! said...

Mexican candy! Everyone loves him!

.kamila. said...

I swear to God .. Everyone loves COOKIES! Sell cookies! :)

Post a Comment