Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Have A Sore Throat And Blisters On My Tongue Whats Wrong With Me HELP ME! I Dont Know Whats Wrong With Me.....?

HELP ME! i dont know whats wrong with me.....? - i have a sore throat and blisters on my tongue whats wrong with me

My wisdom teeth start to grow into .. and I think, have such impact? its swollen and I can not bite or eat ... My gland is swollen and I have a sore throat ... Yesterday I started with small white blossoms on the tongue and now have a blister on the lip. .. I also have an earache on the same side as the gland is swollen and my wisdom tooth is affected .... also, I spoke with my period 1 1 / 2 weeks and I'm spotting and cramps in and out of the ... I'm on birth control .... Pleeeease help!

1 comment:

Katie M said...

Go see a doctor? "

Sounds like something that is totally A-OK with you. Up to a revelation in Yahoo! A is not really the best thing we can do yourself.

Post a Comment