Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Picture Toddler With Shingles Should I Renew My Toddler's Passport Because Of His Picture?

Should I renew my toddler's passport because of his picture? - picture toddler with shingles

We have a passport for my son when he was only 3 weeks. He is now 19 months and nothing like his picture in the newborn. Not even the eye color results (from gray to blue) changed. Should I re-present a passport with a photo? We drive up fast and I will not be a problem of identification is as it not at all.

3 comments:

Yak Rider said...

My wife and I have traveled and lived throughout the world while raising 6 children. We never had any problems with the passport of the child 5 years.

♥STREAKE... said...

I would not take long to do. Here is the website. Better safe than sorry.

... http://travel.state.gov/passport/get/ren

growing inside said...

No, no one expects that the actual number of identification of a 1 years old. Are you okay

Post a Comment